The Archers' ring (i) is an item used among rangers all over Soulsplit as it provides the best ranged bonus in-game. It's considered an item of the 'welfare class' due to its low price. The archers' ring (i) also provides a range-defence bonus.
The Archers' ring (i) is not dropped by any NPC (non-player character) in-game. However the regular Archers ring is dropped by Dagannoth Supreme. The archers' ring (i) has no requirements to wield.
- The Archers' ring (i) can be obtained from the Soulsplit credit store for 400 credits.
- A player can receive an Archers' ring (i) from a mystery box classified as a common reward.
- Like every other tradeable item the Archers' ring (i) can be obtained from buying it off another player.
- It is possible to get it as loot from a kill in PvP world with a decent amount of EP.
- The Archers' ring (i) can not be obtained from any Npc as a drop unlike it less powerful sibling, the archers ring.
- The Archers' ring (i) has a low value and most items will keep over it.