NOTE: I made a huge overhaul on this page, mainly because I want the images next to the description of the object. Instead of being lazy and undoing this which i spent nearly an hour on, try actually finishing what I started. Also, this isn't vandalism if i'm trying to improve the page. Instead, block me for "Useless edits."
-I will oof you
Current Known Easter Eggs
There are currently 27 known Easter Eggs in Jailbreak:
|Mint Bank Vault Tunnel||Once you are inside the Mint bank vault, crouch and go through the far left hand money bag. You should be able to go through a tunnel. Keep going through the tunnel until you reach the conveyor belt.||N/A||N/A||Inside the Mint Bank Vault||3/24/19|
|Apples||4 underwater apples. They are anchored, meaning you cannot move them around like the Soccer Balls.||this tweet by asimo3089||Near Cheater Island||???|
|Sand Castle||A Sand castle in the desert. Used to have more detail before recent updates. It was made of snow in the 2017 Winter Update, and was changed back to sand in the Rocket Fuel Update. This Easter Egg has lost detail over several updates. This Easter Egg was again changed to snow in the 2018 Winter Update and may be changed again in a future winter-themed update. This Easter Egg was in the game since it's release.||N/A||Located to the left the arch where the Dune Buggy spawns
|Meteor||This location before the Alien Update was purely cosmetic. The Meteor in the Rocket Fuel Update Then started to glow and to crack. Rocket fuel was also spilled around it. In the 1B Visits Update, the Meteor has started to become larger and crack even more. It was later revealed in the Alien Update that the UFO was located inside of it. This location was added since the game's release.||N/A||Was originally behind Garage 2, now in the Military Base||4/21/17|
|Star||If you go to the Ferrari spawn, where there is a waterfall, there's a little cave in the lower portion of the waterfall that the waterfall hides. Inside the cave contains a glowing star. During the Alien Update, the color was green, and since then it has not changed in any way in the game's release.||N/A||Waterfall by the Ferrari Spawn||4/21/17|
|Sunflower||This Easter Egg is made out of two 2D sunflower decals stuck together. This Easter Egg was added since the game's release and hasn't been changed in any way since then.||N/A||Outside Train Tunnel 2, across from the Model3 Spawn.|
|Donut Eyes||Eyes on top of the Donut Shop's giant donut on it's roof, making it look like the :O face. During the Alien Update, this Easter Egg had only 1 eye but was later reversed in the Back to Earth update to the 2 eyes. This Easter Egg was added in the Weapons Revamp Update and hasn't changed in any way since the Back to Earth Update.||N/A||On top of the Giant Donut||?|
|Paper Plane||A paper plane that can be moved around. This Easter Egg has been in the game since the SWAT Van Update.||N/A||Spawns inside of Gas Station 1, can be moved.|
|Camping Cops||This is 3 cops, literally camping. It includes a cop roasting a marshmallow, and a cop scaring the third one. This used to be part of the Ready Player One Event before it was changed. This Easter Egg has been in the game since the Official Release. In the fire update the campfire now has actual fire.||The slang "Camping Cop", used to describe cops that sit around in common Criminal locations and wait for the criminals to come to them rather than chasing the criminals.||Between the Train Station 1 and the Train Tunnel 1.|
|Dooglefox Was Here||Those words graffitied on an orange crate in the City Criminal Base This was added since the game release and has not changed in any way.||Someone named Dooglefox. He is ?????||Behind the Camaro and Wraith spawns.|
|Baseball Field||A baseball field. Was mistaken for the placeholder of the Museum. This Easter Egg has been in the game since its release and hasn't been changed in any way.||N/A||Near the intersection between the Bugatti spawn road and the Museum hill road.|
|Soccer Ball (Football for those not in the U.S.)||A small soccer ball. This can also be moved, meaning that you might find this Easter Egg somewhere else. In the 4/1/18 Update, it was completely blue, and as of the 4/10/18 Update, its color went back to normal. This Easter Egg has been in the game since the 1B Visits Update and hasn't been changed in any way since the Back to Earth Update.||A reference to a tweet by Super Bomb Survival developer Polyhex, saying that the SUV reminds him of mothers picking up their kids from soccer (football) practice in SUVs.||Spawns in the Prison Yard in the center of the Roblox Logo, can be moved around.|
|Horse||This Easter Egg was made for a youtuber and streamer called "KreekCraft" He makes videos about Jailbreak's news & updates along with other games. It is located on top of the waterfall right above the Star and near the Ferrari spawn. After the 1B Visits Update, a photo of KreekCraft's sponsor photo on the horse, likely to make it obvious for players to know that the Easter Egg is for KreekCraft.||Reference to Kreekcraft||On top of the waterfall right above the Star and near the Ferrari spawn|
|Blamo||A mesh of the playable character from the ROBLOX game Blamo||The playable character in the ROBLOX game Blamo. Possibly added because the word "Blamo" is similar to the word "Badimo", or just because the developers liked it.||Behind a tree. Take the right road from the prison then there should be some hills on the far right. A tree is there with this hidden behind it.|
|Mini Rocket Ship||Smaller version of the removed Rocket Ship in the exact same location.||The Giant rocket ship in this spot during the Alien Update||Outside the Prison, by the Town Tunnel and the Camaro.||4/10/18|
|Turtle Shells||4 turtle shells. For some reason, 2 of the shells are trapped on the other side of a fence.||Reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT)
and how they always eat pizza since the turtle shells are next to the Pizza Box Easter Egg
|To find, go down the Sewer from the hatch between the Police Station and Visitors building. Follow the current until there is an intersection, and turn left. The turtles and pizza box should be here, along with another exit to the Camaro.|
|Pizza Box||The pizza box features a logo which contains a text that says "Builder Brothers Pizza", along with the heads of two builders. This is a reference to "Work at a Pizza Place", a Roblox game made by user Dued1, where the pizza boxes have the same logo.||See above||Found in the sewer escape next to the turtle shells, which was added in the New Escape Update along with the sewer.|
|Giant Soccer Ball (Football)/Snowball||Spawns in front of the Prison. People push this giant soccer ball around the map so it is generally found in different places. As of the 2018 Fall Update, the ball was recolored to orange. As of the 2018 Winter Update, it changed to a snowball.||It is likely from the game Rocket League, a game where you push a soccer/football with a car.||For some reason I cannot add the white soccer ball image.||Spawns in front of the Prison, commonly pushed around since you get a rim when you push it into the Museum Goal.|
|Dinosaur Bones||The dinosaur bones in the Museum||I hate the way these are named Cannot add the photo.||Found in the Volcano Criminal Base above the Lamborghini spawn|
|Pluto||Photo of the "Pluto" dog on the "Pluto" planet. Can be robbed if shot down with a gun.||The Pluto dog from the children's show "Mickey Mouse".||OMG WHY ARE THESE NAMES SO SIMILAR
pls fix this and add the photo after renaming
|Found in the Museum, as a decal on top of the planet "Pluto"|
|Secret Agent Scoobis||Based off an iconic mesh in Roblox that also goes by the name "Scoobis"||Found in the Secret Agent Base. To find, look under the Holograms in one of the waterfalls.|
|Secret Sand Cave||Possibly be an Easter Egg to the Back to the Future part III Bear Cave.||Located in the Desert/Dunes, it is found under a dune where a tunnel leads into the dune.|
|Secret Bank Room||In here is the Jailbreak logo and a message reading "Shhh! This room is a secret. Great job finding it!" It is unknown if this room is a placeholder for another update. The room only opens when the Metal Door has been blown open.||N/A||Located in the Bank when the Finance Underwater vault is active, the room is in the back of the water in the lasers, and under the wall.|
|Jerry Ghost||A barely-visible ghost of the zombie Jerry||A reference to the Jerry Zombie. See Removed Easter Eggs.||In front of the Passenger Train locomotive.|
|Meercat||A ground weasel with a general hat.||It was probably added because Badimo was tired of people spamming "#ameerkatinJailbreak" on Twitter. It's for some Spanish youtuber.||On shipping containers inside the Military base.|
- Scoobis - Added in the Sewer Escape Update. Was originally found in the letter "B" at the Bank. This Easter Egg is based off an iconic mesh in Roblox that also goes by the name "Scoobis". This Easter Egg was removed in the Weapons/Items Update and added back in the 2018 Winter Update and can now be found in the Secret Agent Base. To find, look under the Holograms in one of the waterfalls.
- Secret Room in Financing: Underwater - Located in the Bank when the Finance Underwater vault is active, the room is in the back of the water in the lasers, and under the wall. Inside, there is the Jailbreak logo and a message reading "Shhh! This room is a secret. Great job finding it!" It is unknown if this room is a placeholder for another update. The room only opens when the Metal Door has been blown open.
- Meerkat - It's a ground weasel with a general hat! Its on shipping containers inside the Military base. It was probably added because Badimo was tired of people spamming "#ameerkatinJailbreak" on Twitter. It's for some Spanish youtuber.
Removed Easter Eggs
The following are removed Easter Eggs that were once in Jailbreak. There are 18 known removed Easter Eggs.
|Maplestick1||Maplestick1 is well known for designing most of the vehicle textures in the Garage, along with ruddev_luke.||Found on the Cargo Train in the driver’s seat.||12/?/17||4/?/19|
|Jerry||There was a zombie, known as the "Drooling Zombie". It was scripted to move around. However, it did not attack nor have a clear path of direction; it just wandered about the map. It was revealed that the zombie's name was Jerry in a tweet by Badimo.||An object used by Badimo to scale objects with players. The team simply forgot to remove it before they published the update.||Unknown where it originally was placed.||For 12 minutes between 1:23 AM EST, December 25th, 2018 to 1:35 AM EST, December 25th 2018 in ONLY new servers|
|Simbuilder with binoculars||It resembled Vehicle Simulator developer Simbuilder. Some people say that it was looking at the Donut Shop. It was removed sometime after the release of Jailbreak and was replaced by the Star. Some models of asimo3089 that can be found in the Roblox Catalog show that the name of some of the models are “hi sim", which might be a reason why this Easter Egg existed in the first place. It's unknown when this was removed.||Was on the hill left of the Prison overlooking the Town by a waterfall.||???|
|Train||There were two. Each were cargo train locomotives Removed in order to make room for the actual Cargo Train in the 2017 Winter Update.||The yellow one was in Train Tunnel 3, while the white & red one was at Train Tunnel 1.|
|Tesla||This appears to be a red Tesla utilizing the "Rocket Fuel" feature. It is stationary, meaning it doesn't actually move and was used for a thumbnail picture. It's wheels were on the ground.||Rocket Fuel Feature.||Was located along the coast of the river.||2/28/18|
|Rocket Ship||Was added in the Alien Update. Hard not to notice. Was removed in the Back To Earth Update and is replaced by the Mini Rocket Ship.||Alien Update||Was found right outside the Prison by the Town Tunnel and the Camaro outside of the Prison||4/1/18||4/10/18|
|Number 1||Was a Rocket Fuel patch in the shape of a number 1; used to be part of the Ready Player One Event to locate the orange house. Was hinting the 1 Year Update, which has now passed. This Easter Egg was removed in the 1 Year Update.||By the orange house you crash into to complete the event.||4/21/18|
|Giant Alien||A huge alien with white clothing climbing the $10,000 apartment in the City.||Alien Update||Found climbing up the $10,000 apartment in the City.||4/1/18||4/10/18|
|Aliens||All over the map.||4/1/18||4/10/18|
|Karly||On top of waterfall, next to Horse.||4/21/18|
- Drooling Zombie - For 12 minutes between 1:23 AM EST, December 25th, 2018 to 1:35 AM EST, December 25th 2018 in ONLY new servers, there was a zombie, known as the "Drooling Zombie". It was scripted to move around. However, it did not attack nor have a clear path of direction; it just wandered about the map. It was revealed that the zombie's name was Jerry in a tweet by Badimo.
- Rocket Ship - Was found right outside the Prison by the Town Tunnel and the Camaro outside of the Prison, and had been added in the Alien Update. Hard not to notice. Was removed in the 4/10/18 Back To Earth Update and is replaced by the Mini Rocket Ship.
- Number 1 - Was a Rocket Fuel patch in the shape of a number 1; used to be part of the Ready Player One Event to locate the orange house. Was hinting the 1 Year Update, which has now passed. This Easter Egg was removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Giant Alien - Found climbing up the $10,000 apartment in the City. Added in the Alien Update. Removed in the 4/10/18 Update.
- Ice Cave - Was found at the top of the mountain with snow that is right behind the Museum. There was a glitch which allowed you to get inside, but according to players who have done the glitch, there was nothing behind it. This Easter Egg was removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Alien Face - Found on the hill near the Bank. Was hinting towards the 4/1/18 Update, which was also the update in which this Easter Egg was removed. In the Back To Earth Update, this Easter Egg was in the game again, though most likely by accident. It was finally removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Aliens - All added in the Alien Update, and all were removed in the Back To Earth Update. Consists of several aliens placed around the map, like in the Main Building of the Prison, on top of the 1M Dealership, and even inside a gray crate at the City Criminal Base. These aliens could not be interacted with. One of them, the one inside the Main Building of the Prison, was supposedly taking a phone call and had knocked over a chair.
- Money Bags - Added after the 1B Visits Update; used to be part of the Ready Player One Event, but later the event changed and the bags served no purpose other than to be decoration. They have since been removed from the game.
- Karly - Was right next to the Horse Easter Egg. It was added in the 1 Year Update, and was removed in the Sewer Escape Update. It was was only a blob at first, then it grew limbs and a torso. It even had a name tag saying “Karly”. Karly eventually became moldy before it was removed.
- Arnold Silhouette- This was found on one of the windows of a building found near te Bank. The easter egg took inspiration from the TV Show Hey Arnold!, which aired on Nickelodeon. During the live 2B Visits Update event, the building was destroyed and replaced, thus removing the Easter Egg.
- Mysterious Opening - Appearing in the Fall Update (2018), a mysterious opening/tunnel has popped up near the Museum. It was boarded up by planks, and has two orange monster trucks hauling metal directly on each side of it. It is unknown what this will become in upcoming updates. The license plates of the monster trucks say, "T S O E P C." The Monster Trucks both have blade rims. In a miscellaneous update soon after, players could walk into it, but there is nothing inside. The purpose was leaked by Badimo as a futuristic-like tunnel. It was revealed that TSOPEC was translated to TOP SEC-ret. This has been replaced by the Secret Agent Base in the 2018 Winter Update.
- Jail-bucks Coffee Cups - Found on the Cargo Train. Replaced the original blue box carts in the Fall 2018 Update. This resembles Starbucks coffee cups but it was replaced with a "jail" in front. A picture of Asimo3089 and Badcc waving with the coffee cups can also be seen on the front. It is pumpkin spiced. This was replaced by the icebox carts in the 2018 Winter Update.
- Flag - Found on one of the ice cracks on the river near the city. The flag is 2 triangles, one red and one blue. The colors probably represent the Police and Criminal teams in the game. In the 2018 winter update, the flag is now on an iceberg again. This was removed again in the Passenger Train update.
- Desert/Dunes mysteries - 2 shovels were located at Desert/Dunes. There are 3 Monster Trucks, located by the shovels, with varying license plates; one said "BOB", another said "THE", and the last one said "BUILDER". This is a reference to Bob the Builder, a kid's television series that aired from 1998 to today. In the Season 2 update, the "BOB" truck was moved near the Sand Castle, the "THE" truck is nowhere to be seen, and the "BUILDER" truck is near the Dune Buggy next to a fallen tree with a pile of sand and a shovel in the bed. As of the Mint Update, there was only one Monster truck near the Dune Buggy. Its license plate reads "32919". This probably referring to the date 3/29/19, a date theorized to be when an update related to the dunes will be released. This Easter egg was added on 17/19, nearly 3 weeks before the assumed date. Located in the sand dunes, a stealth jet was found partially buried in the sand. Nearby were some wood planks. This was removed as of The Mint Update. Finally, a construction site was added and replaced the crashed stealth jet and wooden planks. As of now, several metal containers/bundles and construction materials surround a dark patch of ground near the Dune Buggy. Like its predecessor, this easter egg too was mentioned in the update description. All of the easter eggs here led to the release of the Military Base.
- Monster Truck - There were some monster trucks in the dunes, starting with the city and weapons update. The three spell out the words, BOB THE BUILDER. Later on, a stealth jet crashed, leaving only 2 monster trucks. In another update, there was a black and yellow monster trucks. The black monster truck was leading the meteor into the dunes, with the license plate, SHH... The other was telling the release date of the next update with the license plate, 32319 ( 3/23/19 ) Although, the update was released the next day. As of the Military Base update, these monster trucks are now fully removed. ( Not the vehicle.
- Massive Portal: If you look above the river, you can see a large possibly alien looking portal floating above the map. Sometimes large colored objects fall from it. These are not solid and will go through buildings and the ground.
- Disco Ball: Under the Portal, there is a huge disco ball. It shines harmless rainbow lasers all over the map. However, it is so high up that even the Blackhawk can't reach it. The only way to get up here is if an aerial vehicle gets shot down and glitches up extremely high.
- On asimo3089's Twitter   , the "Drooling Zombie" was suggested (but unlikely) used for scale reference.
- The Flag Easter Egg sank into the water in the 2/4/18 Update, but some of it could still be seen. In the 2018 Winter Update, the flag was put on an iceberg once again. The flag seems to be representing the 2 main teams of Jailbreak, the Police team and the Criminal team. Yet, it could also stand for U.S.A.
- The Train Easter Egg was removed in the 2017 Winter Update to make way for the actual Cargo Train.
- At the Tesla Easter Egg, there appeared to be magenta Flower rims trailing behind the Tesla.
- The Meteor broke in the 4/1/18 Update, and inside of the Meteor is a UFO.
- In the 4/10/18 Update, all alien Easter Eggs were removed.
- The Horse Easter Egg is a flat image of a horse.
- The Desert/Dunes and the Train Easter Eggs are the only ones to hint towards a new feature ingame.