Note the following are the initial release, pre-expansion details:
- Uses and expands the storyline from the Warcraft series of games.
- Customizable characters:
- 2 Factions: the Horde and the Alliance.
- 8 races: Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf, Orc, Troll, Forsaken, and Tauren.
- 9 Classes: Mage, Warlock, Priest, Rogue, Druid, Hunter, Shaman, Warrior and Paladin.
- 9 professions, enabling resource gathering and item crafting.
- The Talents system allows further customization of the character's skills and stats.
- A casual-friendly character progression system. Quests occur frequently, and being offline (resting) increases your experience points gain.
- A variety of world events, including Darkmoon Faire, Children's Week, Scourge Invasion and the Midsummer Fire Festival.
- Over 25 instanced dungeons, ranging from the Deadmines to Zul'Gurub to the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj.
- A PvP Honor system, 3 Battlegrounds (4 in the expansion) as well as various rare and epic PvP rewards.
- In-game trading, mail service and auction system.
- Four server types: Normal (PvE), RP, PvP and RPPvP.
- Excellent AddOn and Interface Customization support.
- Client seamlessly supports both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Template:Bc-inline World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
- Template:Wotlk-inlineWorld of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King pre-release
- North America (English; US & Canada) and Oceania (English; Australia, Hawaii, New Zealand)
- Europe (English-UK, French, German, Spanish; Russian in-development)
- South Korea
- China (Simplified and Traditional Chinese; including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau)
- Coming soon! Latin America
See also Rectify
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment® Announces Russian-Language Version of World of Warcraft®
- ↑ WoW Russian Language Version FAQ
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment® to Release World of Warcraft® in Latin America
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.